Not Every Move Requires One Of Our
Large Vans And Team Of Expert Removers
In these cases you may feel you don’t need the expense of using a removal company. Don’t forget that if you are organising the move yourself you will have to consider the cost of hiring a van for a day or two, plus petrol and possibly a driver. Added to which, you will have to carry all those heavy boxes. And what about insurance if you should drop something?
Does This Sound Like You?
- Moving into student accommodation
- Downsizing to a flat or bungalow
- Moving into your first property
- Moving offices
Fortunately Express Removals have the answer. We will bring the packaging and containers direct to your door and then, once you have packed, transport them safely and securely to your destination!
Here’s What You Get With
Our Quote And Action Plan:
- Our trailers transport two containers of 250 cubic feet each and are 7.2ft x 7ft
- We deliver containers and packaging to you
- Once loaded we require just one hour’s notice to collect
- We tow the trailer direct to your new home or commercial premises or alternatively to our safe and secure storage facility
- Storage of containers, if required, is just £10 per week plus VAT
- Access can be arranged to containers once in storage by pre-arranged appointment
- Trailer has side and rear doors for easy access
- Trailer measures 19ft 8 inches x 7ft 8 inches x 11ft 4 inches
Watch Our Short Removals Video
Relax, You’re In
Rest assured, you won’t be treated to a pressurised sales pitch from our team member.
We will make recommendations and advise how best the move can be carried out. You will then be left to make your own decision in your own time.
Give us a call today on 01452 523676 and we’ll arrange a suitable time to come and visit.