A Removal Company You Can Trust!
Most people have heard horror stories of people whose house move went horribly wrong. Unfortunately most cases seem to be the fault of the removal firm.
So how can you find a firm that you can rely on to do a good, professional job at a competitive price?
One way is to look for the industries seal of approval, the BAR sign. All members of the British Association of Removers (BAR) have to comply with the BAR Code of Practice which includes the following key commitments:
• To ensure advertising and promotional material is clear and not misleading
• To provide a clear description, price and timetable for the works to be carried out
• To offer insurance and other options for protection
• To clearly explain liability for loss or damage, the time limit for making claims and cancellation or postponement rights and charges
• To provide staff who are courteous, competent and committed to providing a high standard of service
• To deal quickly and sympathetically with anything that may go wrong