If you are considering moving home or office in Gloucestershire, then you will be looking for a reputable removal company which can offer you a professional, efficient and reliable service.
Express Removals have been safely moving people for 37 years and have over 600 testimonials from satisfied customers. To reinforce our reputation, we are proud to be members of the British Association of Removers (BAR).
All BAR members have to comply with the BAR Code of Practice which includes the following key commitments:
- To ensure advertising and promotional material is clear and not misleading
- To provide a clear description, price and timetable for the works to be carried out
- To offer insurance and other options for protection
- To clearly explain liability for loss or damage, the time limit for making claims and cancellation or postponement rights and charges
- To provide staff who are courteous, competent and committed to providing a high standard of service
- To deal quickly and sympathetically with anything that may go wrong
- Choose Express Removals and you are guaranteed a safe and secure experience.
We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by;
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Express Removals – experienced, family run, professional